The EMESRT Reading Room contains documents, presentations and other useful items for OEM and PDS suppliers to access. The items in the Reading Room are made available to EMESRT website visitors with the understanding that content will not be changed or amended in any manner if items are shared with others.
F2F Working Group Workshop – Brisbane, Australia 21-23 February 2017 – Presentations
- DP-5 Machine Operation and Controls, presented by Chris Doran, Mitacom (PDF 126 KB)
- Status Update – South Africa – Way forward to address the DMR Chapter 8 Amendments, Thys Greyvensteyn (PDF 3,218 KB)
- Human Factors Research – Operator Response to PDS Alerts and Alarms presented by Prof Robin Burgess-Limerick, The University of Queensland (MP4 28,747 KB)
- Separate audio available for Prof Burgess-Limerick’s presentation (MP4 79,616) – Click here to access
- HCM’s CASS Development Policy presented by Naoto Sannomiya, Hitachi (PDF 124 KB)
- Status Update – USA – MSHA Rulings / Research Initiatives presented by Miguel Reyes, NIOSH (1,980 KB)
Brochures and Events Calendar
Documents and Reports
- EMESRT Vehicle Interaction Protocol Development Project Charter
- EMESRT PR – 5A Vehicle Interaction Systems
- ACARP Proximity Detection Device Interoperability C24043 – Final Report – Click here to obtain printable version of the report.
- EMESRT Draft Strategic Protocol Document C24043
- AMIRA Report – P1025 Achieving Interoperability Across the Minerals Value Chain Phase 1 Surface Mining Equipment
- EMESRT – a ‘Safety by Design’ initiative operated by the global mining industry – Vehicle interaction presentation
- Presentation delivered to SAIMM on 16 February 2016
If you experience any issues accessing above listed items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.