Tyre maintenance work including work on or adjacent to wheel assemblies is carried out by people who are not trained, competent or authorised for the work.
Credible Failure mode is addressed by:
- BI.00.01 Trained personnel who are supported by an appropriate and up-to-date training management system
- BI.00.03 Clear employee performance management expectations supported by an active and consistent performance management process
- BI.01.01 Trained, Competent and Authorised Tyre Maintainers
- BI.01.10 Tyre hazard awareness for maintainers
- BI.05.01 Tyre management accountabilities are assigned and documented
Last Updated: 23/01/2023 03:20:55pm